Cgate’s One-Way Vision, also referred to as Window Film, is a self-adhesive see-through perforated PVC film. The film usually has a design or colour on one side that is not visible from the other side. The perforations provide a clear, tinted view through the sheet. The design or colour can be applied by printing with most digital printers using solvent, eco-solvent Latex or UV inks.
There are many benefits to Cgate One-Way Vision, such as:
- Privacy and security
- Choice of vision – see the design or see through the sheet
- Reduction of solar heat gain
- Safety of being able to see through the design on glass
- Safety of identifying location of glass
- Protection of glass atgainst shattering
- Manufactured under Patent license.
- Approved for vehicle applications by the German and Spanish Ministry of Transportation.
Cgate self-adhesive One-Way Vision can be applied to buildings glass, shop windows partitions or vehicles.Product Sheet Material Safety Data Sheet